Wedding Flower Giveway!



You read that right! I feel so blessed by how my small company has grown I feel the need to give back. A very deserving couple will win a wedding package from Park Place Design for their 2010 wedding. I hope you will help spread the word.
So here is what I am offering. The package will be the choice of one~ All
gerbera daisies or an all roses package(may not be mixed) This will include: A bridal bouquet, 2 brides maids bouquets, throw bouquet, 5 men's lapel flowers, 2 mothers corsages, and a flower girl clutch.

To enter you need to go to my website
http://affordableelegancefloral.com
fill out the contact form in the "message" section make sure you to tell me about you (or the couple/family member you are referring) & why you feel you need flowers. It is very important to note that the flowers will be a gift to a couple that is in financial hardship. The dead line for this is April 28Th 2010.Restrictions are: wedding must take place in 2010 and within a 50 mile radius of my studio (if you are more then 50 miles you must pick up flowers at my studio). Park Place Design will let the couple pick their own colors for the package. Style for bouquets will be clutch style satin wrapped stems. Good Luck I look forward to reading all your letters.


Comments

Janet said…
what an awesome giveaway!
Adizat said…
Very nice. Be sure to share the story lucky couple.

Popular Posts