inspirations

inspirations


inspiration comes to many people in many different ways. For me I love to have it hands on, to touch and actually to involved in something is of GREAT inspiration. Today I attended another great bouquet class In Grand rapids at my wholesalers they tend to have nice little shows, and their displays are amazing. If I just learn one thing and take it with me and Incorporated in my wedding designs I feel it was well worth the time and money. My investment in myself my education is priceless.. Here are a few of those inspirations I found today

Comments

You have amazing resources in your area. Nothing like that here in GA. Good for you though I would love more classes and more networking.
I really do, I feel so lucky I know many others that same the same as you. I love to net work and meet others with the same passion as me. It's inspirational. Thanks for looking~

Popular Posts