Shout out to my flower friend

These are huge! I just am in love with it..



The best thing about attending the Michigan Floral Convention is meeting new friends. Janet from Floral Verde in Flint is one of the friends I got to meet last year. Her and I met via the internet(it's a great tool). She entered the contest that MFA put on every year. Here is her beautiful succulent wedding bouquet, and her awesome center piece too. I forgot to snap a photos of her very cool wreath (sorry Janet). But just take a look at these amazing succulents. By the way I am totally in love with them. I plan on using many this summer.. Great job Janet glad we could catch up Saturday. I am also sorry about Sunday, hope you had fun....

Comments

Is the Michigan Convention your flower show or is is something just for florists? We have our flower show here but it is more of a gardening event. I would love to have an association for florists that would be awesome.
Janet said…
thanks for the shout out Tracy! It was so much fun catching up with you on Saturday!
Somewhereintyme it is just for designers.. they also have competition for designer of the year! Michigan has a good floral program. we are lucky to have it.. The 3 or 4 days event has main stage AIDF designers, in all the difffent parts of floral, sym, wedding, everyday. You can also take work shops as I did in wedidng work. Its fun~

Popular Posts