When clients want more then just wedding work

When I started this small little wedding biz at home I never EVER thought that it would bloom into the amazing design studio that it has become. I have groom leeps and bounds in the past few years. My brides are fun, have amazing tastes and trust me to make their floral dreams a reality. I have worked with some amazing vendors who also trust me my talent's and what I have to offer. I always thought I would just do "wedding" designs. Thats all I really thought of or I really wanted to do.
  Jump ahead a few years and here I am. Clients are asking more of Park Place Design. Sadly with more and more traditional flower shops going by the wayside former brides are asking more of my talents this past winter I did a number of  Large Birthday party's, special request from venues, and jobs that are out of the normal for me.
This is going to be so cute at the party

    That brings me to this post. I was ask by a photographer to design from a photo she had from her client birthday center pieces  for her 3 year olds birthday this weekend. I was thrilled with the challenge. Here are the results that will go to the little girls"princes" party this weekend.  I love a great challenge and this was so fun. I also love that My floral is expanding into more event and personal work. There are some BIG changes to tell you about but I cant tell for now. Maybe in a couple of weeks. For now enjoy these cute pictures.

Comments

Heaven's Walk said…
Hey Tracey! So good to hear from you, sweetie! Looks like your business is doing great, and I'm so happy for you!! :) Love this crown with the pretty pink roses. Such a gorgeous combination! Thanks for your sweet comments on my post today! Hope that we can meet up at Doster Emporium this summer -- and at the Flea in Allegan! :)

xoxo laurie
Janet said…
What sweet little crowns! I can't wait to hear the big news!

Popular Posts