Moving

I have some great news to share. Park Place Design is moving! Yes that's right I am moving from my home stuido to a new bigger store front. I am moving into a bigger studio space. My wedding business has grown leaps and bounds and working from home is no longer working because of space.
   I am so excited I can hardly wait. I signed the lease last Friday and should have the keys in a day or two. I dread the moving part BUT it comes at a good time where I have some time off to make the move. May is a crazy wedding month I will be moved in and ready to rock it out. I am a little sorry I still can not work from home. BUT my children are all bigger and in school full time so me being here all day is not really necessary anymore. I will post pics of my new space as soon as I get settled.
  Mean time I had some photos taken this weekend from http://munrophotography.blogspot.com/




I think they turned out very nice. I will use them in wedding business and for professional use. Have a great week... Tracy

Comments

SOOOO excited for you! Great that things are growing. Your work is lovely. I wish great things in the future for you.
Janet said…
Congratulations on your new space! I must admit, I am a little jealous, but you totally deserve this. I know this is going to be a great moove for you! (And those photos of you are so cute!)
Thank you I am so excited. Janet you will find the space. Remember Your just starting a family, mine is half grown. Time is so different when your kids get big. Enjoy the little one..

Popular Posts