A Year Of Bouquets

I have seen on many of my designer friends blogs they are posting their bouquets from the year. I to will follow! Here are just a few of the wonderful bouquets I designed for my 2009 brides. It has been 6 years since I left my job, kicked myself in gear and starting living the dream. To all my gorgeous brides and grooms who trusted in me to create your flowers - Thank You! To my awesome husband who never complain (well to much) about me using his truck for deliveries or my meeting out of town brides on a whim. all the hours I spend in "his space" he spends his Saturdays watching our kids listening to me complain about flower related stuff. letting me stay home to be with our children. I am so grateful to the new friends I have made so many of us work from home and are able to meet and share our ideas with each other. What a talented and thoughtful bunch. I find you all so inspiring. To the awesome Missy P. who help me this summer, without you I could not have done so well. . Here is to a bright new 2010 and all it has in store for Park Place Design

Comments

Tracy,
I used your idea for recapping the year with collages of my bridal bouquets. Thanks for the idea! Marsha
No prob.. I copied it from other designers too.. Happy new year!

Popular Posts