Bridal Show flowers 2010


This hot pink bouquet with the green center was a fav. of all the brides maids. They love the bright colors and the lily grass tail. I must admit I do too.

This peacock, purple bouquet was very pretty the curly ferns as so neat turned to make a heart shape. The Morkara orchid's green fugi's, purple stock. and lavender roses, make purples and plums a favorite for 2010

Hastings is a smaller show for me. I wrapped up my final show Saturday, This show was a small intimate affair. I think by far my flowers took center stage. ( patting myself on the back) but really it was a great show and I look forward to working with my Hastings and surrounding bride's~

Comments

Janet said…
Tracy - that cascade is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on another successful bridal show!
Hi Tracy, loving your bridal bouquets, they're goreous as ever, 2010 season bookings are going well but we're working mighty hard to get them, we've done loads of wedding fairs and show cases, the recession has made me a bit manic, I don't want to be beaten by it so I'm not taking any chances! how's yours going? Love Jane x

Popular Posts