Kellogg Manor House wedding

Its been awhile since I have blogged and I am way behind. I will catch up soon I hope while wedding season is on a slow right now. I took a few photos of a winter wedding at Kellogg manor House today , I really don't get to do many winter weddings and Michigan did not have snow on the ground. But it was still a beautiful display. see me here. www.parkplacedesignfloral.com
Yes we played with antlers. I just love them.


You don't see to many muffs anymore, I just love them

I became a baker for the day. This little number I made. NO I am Not good at it But it looked fine.



Comments

tisha said…
Woo what a beautiful and unique wedding it is, I loved your wedding location venue too. My sister is also getting married this year and I will suggest her to follow this wedding style for sure. Do you have any additional tips for me?
Hey Tisha thanks for the nice comment. winter weddings are so fun.

Popular Posts