Step By Step how to make a Faux Peony With A Fresh Rose

Some designer get in a pinch and can not find the right flowers or colors they need. I learned this great trick attending the Michigan Floral Convention one year. NOTE.. I am not using the best rose for this project its the only one I had on hand. Its best to a fuller, high petal count open rose to get a fluffy effect.ok here it goes.
step one use a full petal count rose (i spelled wrong in pic)




Bottom means "top of rose"







In the right color this would be amazing~


cut your stem to what length you need

I would love to see some of your when you try this!


Comments

Jimmy Lohr said…
This is why you are my hero.
Dreamweaver said…
This is brilliant! Thank you! How long will it hold up?
Lisa A. said…
Wow!! I am right there with Jimmy! Hero status! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Thank you glad I could share it..
Grapevine! said…
That's fantastic!
Jessica J said…
Holy smokes ¡!! Tracy P in the houzzz!
Unknown said…
I've made these and they are amazing. Thanks for the reminder and pics Tracy. You ARE a greatflowerlady!

Popular Posts