Last July wedding of 2012

Little details I love to add..

Sunflower pew markers




Love the sunflower under glass

Berts  Bakery

Mason jars filled with blooms form Park Place Designs garden cuttings



Today was a sunny, warm, perfect July day for a wedding. I Have been working with this bride and her mother all year. They were planing a sunflower simple church wedding. I manage to get a few photos or my blog of the little details of this wedding. It turned out lovely. Best of all they LOVED the flowers. The reception was at http://www.shermanlakeymca.org/

Comments

Country Flora said…
the Berts cake looked awesomeilicious. The pictures are awesome. Did you use a single lens reflex mode to click them?
I just used a program to edit the photo. I have a Nikon D3000.. I know nothing about using?? LOL

Popular Posts