Vintage Fabric bouquet

So in my off season I tend to LOVE to experiment and make some fun stuff. I just love the vintage fabric flower bouquets I am seeing. I follow many blogs with fellow crafters   and designers I really enjoy reading.  So being the crafty girl I am I decided to play. This is the amazing design I came up with . I also have the match lapel flowers to go with the bridal. I can just see this in a barn wedding!

Park Place Design can add your colors too.


fun broaches add so much

Custom handles
Now taking orders for vintage hand made fabric bridal bouquets. All custom bouquets have vintage broaches, feathers, fabric flowers , wrapped stems.

starting at 289.00 call today to order. I will customize to your colors. Maids bouquets available too.You will be able to order on my website too.www.affordableelegancefloral.com

Comments

Popular Posts