Stetson Chapple wedding photos

I really love this one~

Hydrangea pew markers

My amazing bride


Really love the crisp look of green and white


The bridal party table
Today was another rainy wedding day for my bride. BUT the wedding was inside the chapel and I did capture  a couple of photos before I left the church. The bride was another out of town bride planning her wedding through email. Needless to say she was VERY happy with her flowers~
 Well I wont be posting any weddings till after the 3rd of September, I have a little break then I am back on it again in the fall.

Comments

Love the green and white combo. One of my favorites. Great job again!
Katie Pollard said…
Very pretty! The bride bouquet is GORGEOUS! I think I'll be doing green and white (with a little pink) for a friend in January. One of my favorite combinations!

Popular Posts