Photo Shop and flowers!

Right out of my Nikon

One thing  I get asked so much about is the colors of flowers,  and thanks to photo shop and other sites that can adjust colors it can make flowers almost any color when really they do not grow naturally that way. It can tends to get some designers in a lot of trouble. I love to take photos with my Nikon it takes a pretty nice photo BUT I always send it to my Picnik and adjust colors here is a couple of example of what I mean
         As you can see the larger one is a better brighter  photo. so much detail. The other is a more dull and not cropped, or had anything adjusted on the color, It makes a world of difference on what you see and what you get.
          Brides just because Martha Stewart( and I love her) shows it in a certine color or shade dont always belive what your seeing.
This photo has been altered.

Comments

Popular Posts