Michigan Floral association

Michigan Floral association is one of the BEST in the states. I am lucky to only be about an hour from any of it's shows. Not only is it a great time with my flowers buddy's, I learn so many new things there. I have become a good desinger because of their hands on programs. Two weekends ago I attended the HUGE show in Grand Rapids this show brings people from all over the state,and  surrounding states. So this was my first year entering the design part. I entered 2 parts the first was the bridal bouquet the second was the table center piece. it had to be from an explorer of my choice, Because the theme of the show this year was Explore. I picked Marco Polo and this enhancement of  introducing  Europeans to Ashia and China. Here is my rendition of that~ It got me3rd place! I was thrilled..

Comments

Hey Tracy congrats -- great job from your Flower Buddy in Pennsylvania!!!
Holly Rutt said…
Hi Tracy! I don't know how your bog slipped under my radar for all these months, I have some catching up to do :) Looks like you had fun at the big conference :)

Wedding season is looking good so far 18 bookings and hoping for 12 more to fill the year

How are things thawing out on your side of the state? its a balmy 30 degrees here in Ann Arbor grrr
HOLLY

Popular Posts