May 8th wedding

Can you see all the spring flowers in this yummy bouquet? Fresh Lily of the valley right from my friend Jenny's yard! Picasso callas, orchids, stock, akito roses, lilacs, Mokora orchids, Lizzi, with a crystal butterfly!   Most of all the bride loved it she said it was more then she ever expected..The church was was in Hastings Mi. decked out with theses cool tall willow arrangement's I put pomanders right inside the willow.

Here are a couple more photos I got today. Tho it was windy, cold here in Michigan the church was warm and cozy! I did not get any real pics today my camera broke and I was using a back up. Liz wanted bright cherry Gerbers in all colors for her cake and tables. I guess I will have to wait to see if the photo person will send some.. Enjoy


Comments

Janet said…
That bouquet is gorgeous! I especially love the lilacs and the lily of the valley in it!
Really love that gorgeous wedding bouquet

Popular Posts