Skip to main content

Michigan Blue Wedding Ideas

I love flowers all flowers but as for colors I get tired of trying to work with the same ol colors every weekend! so I hope I can start a new trend of colors, I would love to bring  bold bright flowers, with vessels and accents to the tables and overall decor. I have this perfect smaller harvest table perfect for the bride and groom and the venue they choose. I also love the new cloth runners that have begun to pop up. I arranged this display in thes studio today. just loving it.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love this amazing couple

Gull Lake Country Club wedding flowers 2016

We have added some really neat designs to tables this summer, and this blush pink wedding was no exception. Just a fun and romantic look with all the gold and silver accents.    




Southern Exposure Herb farm Battle Creek Mi

This venue has been a long time favorite of mine. The whole place is amazing the flowers I would die for in my own garden. The brides love the natural serene feel of this out of the way spot. here is one of my brides on her wedding day.  Taylor is amazing and the pinks are so pretty and lady like