Say Yes To The Dress wedding in Michigan

So many amazing flowers to design this month, I had a blast seeing my brides and giving them their flowers. ONE of my brides will be featured  on Say Yes To The dress on TLC. I cant wait for it to be aired. Here is a couple of fun photos of that bride her amazing wedding was at the historical Kellogg Manor House on Gull Lake. I have to tell you about her bridal bouquet, She wanted a few of her family's  and friends favorite blooms in her bouquet I believe it was about 8-10 different blooms then I could add my own touch to it. The first florist she went to (I know this because her mother told me at out first email) told her that if she added those blooms to her bouquet it would be hideous!! and "don't tell anyone where you got it"  needless to say she left that flower shop in tears. I was referred to her by the Manor House so we meant. I knew it would be a changeling to design with that those flowers BUT it could be done she wanted a daisy , a blacked Susan, cattleya orchids, purple hydrangeas, lilacs, ranuculas, and a few others mixed in. She left my studio feeling great as I told her I could rock it out!   When the bouquet  was delivered to her she was in tears she loved it and it was very pretty..here is a few I got to take..




Comments

Popular Posts