Elf on the shelf


The elves hanging out



I think this one is very old.

Jax and the "pet" owl


So what does the flower lady do in the "so called" off season? well I love to craft and also look for some neat vintage stuff to us in my stuido space. But this year something has taken my eye. Its a children's book Elf on the self! what a great story to share with your children. it has a fun way to interact with the Elf and Santa story. In our home we named our Elf Jax. Jax has some new friends found by the flower lady this week while vintage shopping. These little cutie pies are pretty old I kinda remeber them when i was very young. I did not know what they were uses for until I read the story. If you  have children, grandchildren this would be an amazing gift this Christmas. here is a few photos of Jax and his new friends they are just hanging out!

Comments

I collect elves too! Mine are all vintage, I call them my naughty elves, they all look so mischievious!

Popular Posts