Tropicals in Oct.

Trees are past their peek!


look at the leaves

Boy was the Michigan weather COLD yesterday winds were 25-30 miles per hour , But that did not stop my bride from having her wedding outside. This bride was my bride who HATES flowers. But she said she liked them when she seen them I did not get any photos of her BUT I know the pro who shot her wedding so I will post as soon as I get some. I did get some of the wedding site. Here is Michigan in Oct. The sun did come out for her wedding. The arbor was made by the bride uncle and was a gift to the new couple.. NO I did not hang the Tulle on it(ugly).. LOL

Comments

Heaven's Walk said…
Wooooweeee! I'm so glad that she didn't blow away yesterday! What a day for a wedding! But your flowers are sooooo beautiful! You are one talented florist, girlie!!! :)

xoxo laurie

Popular Posts