Fall in Michigan 2011

It is with a heavy sign that I have to report I am at the end of the season with weddings. Oct. is at an end and November has a few odds and ends and one wedding. I will be posting a few of the new photos I get form pros as they come in. 2011 has been a wonderful year for Park Place Design I made a lot of new changes and implemented some new strategies and they have really taken me to the next level. I am looking forward to 2012 with many very nice weddings on the books. January will hold bridal shows, new brides and new trends to try for us. Thanks to all of you who have helped me along the way thanks www.hollychappleflowers.com for your phone calls, your great advise, and most of all the laughs we have on the phone. Your a great friend. 

   Here to a amazing 2012 wedding season and a little down time I am gonna enjoy until January.

Comments

Popular Posts