Photo Shoot Props and flowers

Today I took a drive to  Plainwell  Mi. to visit a photo friend who wanted to be able  to do a shoot with a former bridal client. I was thrilled to jump at a chance to do it. http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/stephanie-karen-photography-plainwell/website/cc6e9806605832d6.html Stephine  takes some amazing shots of my work. I cant wait to see hers.
Look at this beautiful couple!


Birch handle wrap


I am in LOVE with my lapel flower I used succulents from my gardens along with dried Cobra lily.
 This is photos I took before I made the run over. Mine are NEVER as good as hers BUT I wanted to share some with you.

Comments

Love the bouquet handle!! Thanks for leaving me the hint on my blog today :) I also adore the picture on your header...beautiful...

Popular Posts