Chic Vintage

My studio gets an update about every 12 months. I get  sick of looking at the same walls. I am sure my brides dont because they only see it a couple of times. Well this weekend was some amazing finds at garage sales and flea markets! I added a TON of Blue mason jars to my rentals and my milk glass collection is wild.
   Any Photographer   wanting to rent  my props or would like Park Place Design to  table scape  a shoot for you get in contact with me.
Love my hanging chandelier

A small taste of my milk glass this is my Fenton Very special finds..

I am also into small glass medicine vases..

More great props

Old farm table I really did dig out of a barn. GREAT find.

Love the sea side look

Fire place I love it


More small charms from the garden, and the sales~
    So here is my reveal. My studio is now a little more chic, vintage I love it. I so love the barn look and all the fun stuff that goes into it. I only wish it was a little bigger. BUT I work with what I have. So enjoy the pics. I have  3 weddings this Labor day weekend. I am excited for.

Comments

All very cute!Looks like some fun finds!
Blogger said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts