The perfect setting..

What a happy picture. Look at the wreath of flowers I hung on the mirror

The setting say's it all in this photo

Cute little Pansy faces in your wine glass.
I have some of my favorite spots to design weddings at.  Southern Exposure Herb farm is one of them. This was a wedding last September I did for an amazing bride. I just love the look of these photos. It shows the FUN, and the amazing flowers can and will impact your wedding day. Flowers and the details I design for you will make a HUGE impact on your guest, you, and the photos. Just look at the photos...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just wanted to send a general comment Tracy....I love to look at your work! I aspire to become more like you in the wedding floral world as I hopefully grow into it. So very creative! Wish you were in Cinti :-) Valerie

Popular Posts