3 wedding weekend!


3 wonderful fun weddings took place here at Park Place Design~ 1st one on friday was as at Southern Exposure Herb farm one of my hot new venues.. this was and earthly look. With clean simple flowers and pods. Fresh mini succulents from my garden, lotus pods, curly fern, hydrangeas, lily grass, green orchids, green celosia. I used barked wire to add to the handle. I am also hoping to get some pro shots soon. My photos were taking in a hurry!
   My next wedding was Saturday morning at The Medalist in Marshall. We had a really bad storm on Friday night and it knocked most power out. I manage to get the flowers set up but with little water.The bride loved them, She was a little stressed about the day no water no power.. But she told me she was never worried about the flowers!
 Wedding #3 was at the Kellogg Manor. It was a really simple cute wedding. I loved the fact it was a garden type wedding! The flowers look amazing~

Comments

Janet said…
Gorgeous Tracy! I love the butterfly accents, the fern curls and the succulents! Looks like you made 3 brides very happy this weekend!

Popular Posts