The New Green



I am so into the "Eco" natural look for summer weddings.. I had a great responds to my natural elements table at the show! Many Many brides wanting the out door look inside. here are a couple of pics I took of my wheat grass (by the way everyone was so ready to see the green grass) and the cute ring bearer pillow I made. The little succulent you see on the pillow is a mans lapel flower I actually went in my yard(yes in Jan.) and dug up a few under the snow! I added the herb Rose Mary to it also. The hens & chicks were just there under the ice and snow looking so cute and green. I grow many natural elements in my yard and this summer will be no exception. Lot's of herbs, succulents,zinnia, dusty miller,lavender. It will all be reused in the bouquets of Park Place Designs brides. I cant wait till summer!!

Comments

Janet said…
I can't believe you dug that little succulent up this time of year! Everything looks great!
LOL I knew right where all of them are in my yard, so I went out with a broom brushed away the snow and there they are all cute laying on the ground.. I love them!!
Spring Green! What a wake-up for the senses this morning. Everything here in Oregon is very dreary in January.
Well herein Mi it too is a drag and cold and winter white!! I hate it.. I do love talking to brides about their summer flowers~~

Popular Posts