My most asked for table arrangment in 2009


for 2009 Pomanders are my best sellers by far. I sells 100's of them to my brides they are fun, cute and very useful. Hang them on chairs, then use them as center pieces in the hall sitting on tall glass vases. Most Carnation pomanders stat at 38.00 and can run into 85.00 each depending on the flowers used but if your using in 2 spots it's a GREAT value. Next are my Manzanita Trees, fresh flowers, hanging crystals and lighted votives! oh what a fun way to add to your decor. My tress start at 85.00 and can run into 150.00 depending on the flowers used.
Next my tall arrangement's with willow are FUN!!! they can be used any time of the year. These start with the rented vases at 65.00.. I hope that this gives bride a since of prices and style when choosing styles for your wedding day...



















These photo's are of my own work.

Comments

Shana said…
Love the manzanita trees. So unique and beautiful!
I love the tree it's so lovely, please tell us more about your pommanders, I think we may call it something else in the UK but it's hard to work out on your picture.

Love
Jane

Popular Posts