Wedding weekends


I had 2 wedding last weekend and I never once snapped a photo of either one. I am hoping I get a few from the pros. But today in my mail the bride had a few for me! how sweet is that? and only 4 days after the wedding! She also had this to say about her flowers. I had sent her a wedding wire review of my performance~


Simple center pc for her table a gerber bloom lily grass and river rocks. Green votive square's for around the center pc. Simple but very cute.




Hi Tracy,
I'll certainly complete the review. I'll have it done by the weekend I assure you, it will be a glowing review!
Thank you again for doing such a beautiful job with all the flowers. Especially for all the extra items you added. That was such a wonderful surprise.
I have a few pictures of the flowers taken by friends that I attached. I'll be sure to send more as they come in. Also, I know Toby, our photographer, got some great shots as well.
Thank you for everything!
Christine and Scott

How sweet is that? For Christine's wedding I used Canadian grow orange Gerber Daisy's,lt. peach sweetheart roses, variegated lily grass dark peach roses, and my all time fav to give it a POP green cybiduim orchid's~ She LOVED it.

Comments

Janet said…
I love that color combo! The bridal bouquet is gorgeous!

Popular Posts