Whirl wind weekend!

The first brides bouquet was of yellow roses, yellow Asiatic Lilly, blue delphiniums, mini callas, and Lilly of the valley right from my friend Jenny's own garden! I also added a monogram to her bouquet!



You know there are times when you think you can do it all? Well this weekend was one of them for me. I designed 3 weddings for Saturday~ 2 were on the smaller side and one was quite large. I got to take a couple of photos of the smaller ones (maybe I will get some from their collection). But I did manage my final wedding at Brook Lodge to snap a few of the bride. She was very happy with her flowers in return makes me very happy too. All 3 weddings had the same color cornflower blue used!






This bride choice of flowers was vendella roses, fern curls, Blue delphiniums and chocolate cosmos! in a dome shape design





Comments

Popular Posts