May at Brook Lodge




I feel very blessed that I am doing so many weddings this season at the lodge. Last month we all got the word that by January 1st 2010 they will no longer be open! That's right they will no longer be hosting wonderful, great weddings for anyone they will close their doors do to the economy~ I feel so bad I have really gotten to know the wedding staff at the lodge and have become quite fond of all of them.
Anyways here is photos I got to take in the gardens today. This was one of the weddings I just had the best time with, the bride was a gem and really let me do my stuff. She was also very detailed(I love that). Here she is~






Karen wanted vendella roses, blue delphiniums, blue hydrangeas, green cymbidium orchids. For her maids they also had some of the same mix with a little bit of the green Kermit pomps, and green spider mums.... I love it Great colors.

For the garden I got to make wonder pomander flower balls, with Daisy pomp's, and green hypericum berries. As you can see they were stunning.

Comments

Janet said…
Those bouquets are absolutely gorgeous Tracy! The blue/green/ivory color scheme is very popular for me too this year!
Thanks Janet! it was a great wedding~

Popular Posts